When a new version of Kentico Xperience is released, organisations must decide whether or not to upgrade, either immediately or in the near future.
If your organisation has a perpetual licence and an active maintenance agreement, or an active subscription, you've got access to the latest version of Xperience. (If you have neither of those things, you'll need to re-activate your licence - contact us for a quote).
Assuming you do have access to the latest version, you're probably asking yourself a few questions like:
- What's new in Xperience 13?
- What benefits will I see if I upgrade?
- My project is customised, can I upgrade?
- Will I need to train my team on the new version?
- How much will an upgrade cost?
- What happens if I don't upgrade?
- Am I still supported if I don't upgrade?
- If I don't upgrade now, can I do it later?
If you'd like a professional opinion on all of the above for your organisation, our Kentico experts are offering a free upgrade assessment to help you decide.
Request your free Kentico Xperience upgrade assessment
To discuss the pros and cons of upgrading your organisation to the latest version of Kentico Xperience, please complete the form below.